Volunteers are the life blood of ULDM, for without them, this great event could never be successful. No amount of time and energy is too large or too small, and every effort made to contribute is greatly appreciated. If you are interested in becoming involved in the fun, exciting, and worthwhile event known as the University of Louisville Dance Marathon, then check out the numerous ways you can make a difference FTK!
For instance, you can…..
- Register to be a dancer, having fun and raising money for a great cause!
- Volunteer the day of the event, helping to ensure the success of ULDM!
- Be a Team Leader in charge of inspiring and motivating everyone at ULDM!
- Apply to be on a committee, becoming an integral part of the ULDM team!
- Apply to be on the Executive Committee, helping to plan ULDM over the course of a year!